Gallantry Events will be partnering up with GMR Entertainment to provide a Battalion 1944 League in Europe with the perfect gaming conditions for the participating teams.
1 group of 16 teams where each map will be played with an MR15 Format having each team playing twice against his opposing team playing 1 match as 'home' and one match as 'away'. A knife is done at the begining of the war will have the winner determine which map to start first either the home or away. The home team chooses the map to play while the away team choose which side to start with. It is the responsibility of the players to keep up with their team’s standings. Three points will be awarded for a win, one point for a tie and zero points for a loss in the group stage. In the event of ties in point standings, the following sequence will be used to determine who advances to the elimination stage, and who wins his group:
- Points earned from matches won or tied.
- Result of head to head game.
- Maximum number of rounds taken.
- Round difference: Total net score for tournament games. Net score = rounds won, less rounds lost.
- If two teams are still tied, an MR 15 match will be played where a coin toss will determine the map and side, having the winner of the coin toss to choose either the map being played or the side to start. Should the teams still tie a 15-15 score O/T with MR 3 will decide the winner having a pistol bash done before the start of the O/T to determine the winner which side to start at.
Registration will open on Monday, 22nd October and close on Sunday 28th October.